My experiences with @/ _eLSDx

(Dan the owner of TGH- the goose house, U.K. org/ community)

Firstly, I want to make it clear I've been in no way the reason or responsible for anybody leaving TGH. They all have their own experiences and it’s since hearing other’s that I've decided to write this. Most of them do not know about my experiences.

Second of all, I want to apologise because now knowing what I know, I WISH with all my heart I had spoken about this sooner. I also want to say this is only about DAN aka _elsdx . The other owners Dek and Dave were unaware of any of this and I have nothing but admiration for the amazing community they managed to build.

I’ve decided to talk about this only now because if I'm honest, I wanted to see TGH thrive, so badly. After all, it’s where I started my Valorant journey and they did do a myriad of things to try and help me out when I was trying to grow. However, this week I've heard nothing but disgusting things in regards to the owner Dan and how he treats people. So I want to share my experiences.

I joined TGH as a stream team member in May 2021 (when i was 19) because Dan came into my stream and invited me:


I was so happy and excited, I'd never been a part of anything and I was so new to the online world in general.

It started out okay and Dan acted as an adviser with business decisions on several occasions before I'd gotten an agent. I trusted his guidance a lot.

However, I felt things were crossing the line pretty soon but I was kind of scared to say anything (at first) because I had only just joined and I thought I was finally going to get to make friends online from this (BC I KNEW NOBODY ONLINE) so I really didn't want to lose that chance.

But, it started with messages like this in my twitch chat:


Honestly, I was really innocent and didn’t really think anything of it.. even though this was coming from a 33 year old man i looked up to as a mentor… after all he was the owner of the ‘org’/ stream team. In my head it was just him being friendly. But now i realise that wasn’t normal or professional.

The messages quickly proceeded to get weirder and weirder…

These two just show that he was aware I was much younger than him:




This next one I'm just disgusted by… I remember just trying to play it off a joke.. but now that I look back, it’s just creepy. He was asking my to film a mini TGH interview of myself then said that..


this one I didn't even know what to reply so I didn’t:


This one needs context, I was planning to go to an event to meet the rest of TGH and the Val friends I'd started making. Dan had repeatedly told me though I should stay in his hotel room with him FOR FREE (unfortunately I can’t find the ss!! :O might’ve been in a vc) but I quite obviously said no and paid for a hotel room instead. This happened on separate occasions too, telling me to stay with him for free at another event…. after I'd said no he became petty making comments like this:


“sharing a bed with Dreo”

implying that I was going to sleep with my friends..?


I ended up going to the event and it was after meeting him in person and having weird vibes, I told him I wanted to leave TheGooseHouse’s stream team.

First of all, when i got to the event he gave me a TGH hoodie and insisted i take of my top in the middle of the LAN hall to put it on i said no and was very visibly uncomfortable by this suggestion especially since he kept telling me to.

It was also at this event that he offered me and my two friends a ride to our Hotel in his Tesla. Honestly, it was easier than getting a taxi so we agreed and he INSISTED that i sit in the front seat even though I said I would prefer the back, i just agreed so we could leave. As i was putting on my seatbelt it was twisted so i was being a bit slow and he just out of nowhere leant straight over me to grab it and put his head on my thighs… weird asf right?

He then proceeded to speed in the Tesla going over 90mph to impress us? I was actually really scared ngl. But that’s not as relevant.

As, I went to get out of the car he went to do it again to the door handle where he leant over me and i literally said “ I CAN DO IT MYSELF” and he did the same thing AGAIN before I even could. putting his head on my thighs.

Here’s a ss from a while ago of me telling my old friend about it after just seeing him at another event where he repeatedly asked me to take my mask off because he REALLY wanted to see my face, even though i said over and over i wasn’t comfortable (covid wasn’t long before yk).



This wasn’t the end of things though.

Since then I've had SEVERAL instances were he has just crossed the line either at events or online.

Him trying to persuade me (a teenager at the time) to be his housemate (he’s 33):


weird gaslighting idek? but he holds things against people; I got you in the discord so you should do this,

including this bc I've heard a lot of others have experienced similar:

Just talking to me weird in my twitch chat:



This is a jackbox game which I wasn’t even apart of, I only realised it was happening because I'd been lurking in my friend’s stream when it happened. He continuously made sexual comments about me… he made the drawing and also wrote the comment about me riding someone? extremely disrespectful. Full stop.




And after this I saw him again at an event and he decided to make a comment in front of a big group of people I'd never met about how the lightsabre I was holding, I was going to use on my friend in a sexual way… I then called him out for this and got an apology:





However, Once again at the next event there was another incident that my friends witnessed where he told me he could help put a name tag on and instead of placing it on my jacket or something… he bent down, put his hand under and up my skirt and stuck it to my skirt. Of all places? I literally said “what are you doing, what the fuck” and walked away. My other friends were so shocked that they both agreed to stay with me the rest of the event in case he came over again. I actually cried to another creator about this at the end of the night because of everything just building up.

I tried to be civil with him all throughout this because I unfortunately was getting advice from people, who were also afraid to stand up to him. They’d tell me “you’ll burn bridges if you call him out” “he has so many contacts you’ll never have a chance being in the esports or Val scene” “cutting him off would limit you so much” I honestly didn’t know what to do so just tried to stay civil.

I managed to all these months whilst he would still pop up to my Instagram stories calling me hot etc. ofc these messages are interestingly now deleted at least on my end..?

My dm about it to my friend:



At this point, I honestly don’t care who he knows or how this could impact me negatively, I just want people to be aware and hopefully no other young girls or anybody else experiences it.

His stream team ended up consisting of mainly freshly 18 year old females. And he does the same thing offering them free hotels on the condition they share a room with him, Says weird things and has made countless women I know, uncomfortable. He is 35? and in a place where people look up to him -_- it’s gross.

I’d hoped to just keep this to myself and I had really hoped he wasn’t like this to anyone else but I've found out similar things have happened to SO many other women. I hope he never works around female streamers ever again. I also hope this gives anyone else the confidence to not be afraid of “burning bridges” because at the end of the day he’s done so much now he’s burning them all himself.

I looked up to him as a mentor and now I look back and think I was so naïve for not calling out this shit for being wrong and inappropriate sooner.




Comments